Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Friday, May 22, 2009

Squirrel


YAY! I just finished the sunny Squirrel from the newest Just Cross Stitch magazine (May/June 2009)


I added my own bit of brown "Whisper" yarn for the lines on his tail to make it look more fluffy.


Cloud fabric is my favorite! There's just so darn many uses for it!

2 comments:

Gabi said...

Ohhhh....that is SO cute. A great companion for the bunny. Congrats with this beautiful finish

Milly~ said...

Darling squirrel Narita. Just keep him out of my garden! LO!