Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Garden Plot Thickens

This is a design by Amy Mitten that I started last summer. It hasn't been my main focus, but I've finally finished it! Here is the completed picture. Since it is rather long, I have posted sections separately.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oooooh!!! I love Amy Mitten and have been wanting to start one ever since I saw one at an Embroiderer's Guild's exhibit! It's stunning!

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

Beautiful. I have to have it LOL

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

If you would liek to sell your chart contact me. I love it but only can find the kit.

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

Are you interested in selling your chart?