Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

all of it

Since you wanted to see the finished part, here you go The plan is to stitch it together into a pouch and make it heavy, into a weight for my lap frame. (I use copper be bes for the weight) The back has a monogram of my initials (NT)

4 comments:

Veronica said...

I said it before and I say it again. It sure is pretty. Curious to see how it would work as a weight for your lap frame.

Hugs,
Veronica.

~Narita said...

I guess I better get busy finishing it (after I complete this month's part of Herbularius!)

Thankyou my dear Veronica

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

such beautiful work!

Deborah at Tempting Tangles said...

this is incredibly beautiful.