Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Friday, June 15, 2012

Darlene O'Stein

Celtic Robertson... What a fun design to do I've been thinking about investing and adding it to the que :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just visiting your blog.
That piece is beautiful.
I love the finished lady in your previous post. You have some beautiful stitching on your blog.
Happy stitching!

Giovanna said...

Oooh yes, this must a wonderful project! I have the charts, and I really need to find time for it...

Anonymous said...

gorgeous piece

Rebecca said...

Do you know if this Darlene O'Stein piece is still available for purchase?

Rebecca in IA
blake@cfu.net