Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Herbularius Garden

Here's another garden

4 comments:

Annette-California said...

Very Beautiful. I kept looking at your last stitched garden( previous post)photo to this one and Both are GORGEOUS! I love the colors and the bushes of flowers with the pretty long stems, I think their Lavender flowers. Amazing sampler and the stitching under the crystal - perfect.
love Annette

twinpeakprimitives said...

Fascinating!

Ann said...

Wow! This design really "glows" and your stitches look so good!
I can imagine that by now you really want to have it finished in order to admire it's entire beauty! ;-)
Have a nice day!
Ann

Chris said...

ooh, beautiful!