Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Saturday, September 22, 2012

oh my....

Do you ever do something dumb? lol Oh I did a couple days ago! I was going to go outside--rather quickly, I might add--so I opened the door, tilted my head down, ever so slightly, and started out the door, only to find out my FOOT was in the way and the door banged rather HARDLY into my forehead!!! OH wow. Did it EVER hurt! lol I stood there a moment and thought to myself "you DIDN'T just DO THAT!" oh but I did. And did I ever.I reached up and felt a LARGE dent in my eyebrow. OH WOWWWWW! Immediately it bruised and NOW! You should just see how pretty it is!(I wonder if its because I take vitamins now and vitamins probably make everything better...) lol At first it was a smallish purple bruise under my eyebrow--like the size of a dime. And NOW! OH its MUCH larger than that.Its all where I would place eye shadow--perfect! And the color, its truly lovely. Think DMC 3834, a lovely plum, and a muted 3607, pink, pink, pink. Life is just full of adventures. I love it.

2 comments:

Annette-California said...

OH no! sorry but I was laughing at the end of your post. To compare DMC colors to your skin tone... Ice first and aloe vera gel later for healing. Your lucky you don't have a concussion. Please take care.
love Annette

Deborah at Tempting Tangles said...

you poor little thing. You are a true artist though, to think in terms of DMC colors for your bruise.

Take care,
Deb