Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Saturday, May 25, 2013

A tiny bird

I've been stitching away on this tiny little bird. I'm stitching it over one on 25ct. I purchased some fabric and changed the colors on the chart to match the fabric. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it once I'm finished, but I'm thinking I *ought* to make a cover for my magnifier lamp. It gets so darn dusty! Go figure... p.s. its not finished yet, but its getting close. Still some more leaves to do and "perfecting."

5 comments:

Jan Gartlan said...

That is so pretty. The detail is exquisite

Isabelle said...

Your tiny bird is just lovley !!
Have a nice Sunday,
blessings,
Isa

Joysze said...

Hi Narita! I saw your message on the Chatelaine Stitcher's Blog. We would LOVE to have your company on the blog. I tried to send you an invite, but you don't have an email attached to your blogger account. Please send me your email and we'll get you set up. :)

Your stitching is LOVELY. :D

Hugs, Joyce
joyszeroo@gmail.com

Annette-California said...

Your bird is beautiful Narita. Love the colors you selected. Hope your having a beautiful weekend.
love Annette

audrey said...

So pretty...