Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Friday, January 24, 2014

S'more to show you

This little part of the very big part has a real pearl. There are 4 oysters in this picture. (And I have a headache and just can't seem to make myself chatty)

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Hoping your headache is gone by now. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Kate said...

hope the headache is banished quickly! Lovely pearl and oyster!

Deborah at Tempting Tangles said...

Gorgeous work as always - and very nice choice of background fabric.

We have both had headaches and ringing ears the last few days from the very high barometer. Hoping you are much better. Hugs to you.

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

its just beautiful!