Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Friday, June 12, 2015

Just Nan pouch back


Here's what I came up with!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Shazam! Wowza! Fantastic! Well done!

Aileen said...

A Mermaid's treasure in fact!
So beautiful-so sparkly....
I think you lost me there for a moment-a hypnotic little gem Narita!
XxA

hbksloss said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

That has turned out wonderful!!!!! Your are very creative!!!!!!!